Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

changing out long whip FAC antenna's for short flexible ones on an a VALK

Go down

changing out long whip FAC antenna's for short flexible ones on an a VALK Empty changing out long whip FAC antenna's for short flexible ones on an a VALK

Post  Valky2001962 Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:34 am

Hello Everybody,
         I was turned-on to this sight by my good friend, Middleburg SKI who has a VTX 1300 Beast.  I might have posted this erroneously on another thread, or I might have screwed up and it might be on the Valk forum, and I might have missed it.  My apologies in advance.  I'm not as computer literate as my younger GEN.  Anyways, I have a 2001 Honda Valkyrie Interstate with FAC folding whip antennas.  And I am looking for anyone out---THERE, that knows someone who can do a Tap and Die job, and fashion me an adapter that will mate (guy) into the screw hole of the Valky antenna base, and (gal) into a "shortie" flexible antenna.  I don't know if I communicated this well enough for anybody to understand, so I will give you my email and phone #  (I hope this is not against Darkside Policy).  I can't bring myself to slow down enough to read the fine print with my magnifying glass.      Shrug               Ride Safe.      

Big Mike T.
904-383-9782
mikenkathi@comcast.net

Valky2001962

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-07-27

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum