Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fund Raiser for the family of a Georgia State Trooper Killed in the line of

2 posters

Go down

Fund Raiser for the family of a Georgia State Trooper Killed in the line of Empty Fund Raiser for the family of a Georgia State Trooper Killed in the line of

Post  Robobiker Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:18 pm

This Georgia State Trooper was shot and killed two days after this past Christmas; This fund raiser is for his wife and children.

Please join us in supporting them, won't you?

Fund Raiser for the family of a Georgia State Trooper Killed in the line of 179359_1684571685743_1581150453_1510707_4127258_n

Robobiker
Robobiker

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-22

http://www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=311944

Back to top Go down

Fund Raiser for the family of a Georgia State Trooper Killed in the line of Empty Re: Fund Raiser for the family of a Georgia State Trooper Killed in the line of

Post  quadancer Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:58 pm

We have our chapter and another of the SCRC going, the Atlanta Cruisers (mostly black club) have about 21 people signed up, the LAMA (Latin American Motorcycle Association) is representing...some of the Blue Knights I know are interested...should be a big run.
As I understand it, the family gets the proceeds because the benefits run out 3 months after the officer dies. Man, that's bad. These people will really love bikers after this, ya reckon?
quadancer
quadancer

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Fund Raiser for the family of a Georgia State Trooper Killed in the line of Empty Re: Fund Raiser for the family of a Georgia State Trooper Killed in the line of

Post  Robobiker Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:04 pm

I am from SCRC #477 Claxton ,GA there a at least two of us planning to come, we a re a small chapter and a few already have reservations in Daytona for that weekend.

I have also been told that the Blue knights from Statesboro and perhaps Savannah are planning to attend, as are the Southern Thunder Cruisers from Statesboro; I too think and hope it will be a very large event for the family. I have had the flyer posted at all four of my employers stores in Ga and one in South Carolina. I also heard from an acquaintance with the Curves MC club in North Ga that they plan to attend.

Robobiker
Robobiker

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-22

http://www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=311944

Back to top Go down

Post  quadancer Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:19 am

You're going to Daytona to get to Ga.?
Anyway, sounds great. We'll have a real eclectic collection for sure. Curves is women's club isn't it?
quadancer
quadancer

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down