Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a CT Installer in Los Angeles/Ventura Area

3 posters

Go down

Need a CT Installer in Los Angeles/Ventura Area Empty Need a CT Installer in Los Angeles/Ventura Area

Post  jagasse Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:59 am

I found one in Simi Valley! TRE "The Racers Edge" just mounted a 205/60-16 Yokahama YK250 to replace the 200/60-16 on my 2005 Vulcan 2000. Only charged $25 plus $2 to dispose of old tire. Had it done within 3 hours. Call them at 805-582-9495 for more info. Great people to deal with.

Last edited by jagasse on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Found a place 1 mile from my house.)
jagasse
jagasse

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Need a CT Installer in Los Angeles/Ventura Area Empty Re: Need a CT Installer in Los Angeles/Ventura Area

Post  jaarch Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:44 am

I am about three hours north of you and there is a guy here that will mount them for $30.00. That is a bit far for just a tire mounting I think. Just look around your area for a small independent bike shop and go in to talk to the guy. They will usually do it for cash. Good luck.

jaarch

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Back to top Go down

Need a CT Installer in Los Angeles/Ventura Area Empty Thanks!

Post  jagasse Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:54 pm

I did find one close to home. Thanks.
jagasse
jagasse

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Need a CT Installer in Los Angeles/Ventura Area Empty Re: Need a CT Installer in Los Angeles/Ventura Area

Post  CaribCruiser Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Jagasse, welcome to the madness. Enjoy the ride for a long long time.

Robert.
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum