Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rides

4 posters

Go down

rides Empty rides

Post  Blade Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:16 am

Well it was Saturday 9:00 am, we pull out of the driveway to ride to Mineral Wells State Park. Thunder on her 883 Harley, me, Blade on my Honda Shadow 1100.
We stop for gas on the other side of Ft Worth, I said I will get the gas
and pull out my credit card. Thunder says no I will buy the gas, I have some cash. So I say OK (you know not to disagree with a wife right they are alway's right). So I go into the attendant and hand her 100.00 and say we need to fill up on pump one. She replys OK the pump is on. This is one of the pumps with the spring loaded black plastic boot on it. We select the grade we want and try to pump the gas. No gas will come out. The attendant says you must push down hard to compress the spring loaded rubber boot so Thunder pushes down even harder. Still no gas so I go to the attendant and say the pump is not working. She again told me to push harder on the spring loaded black plastic cover so I tell Thunder push harder and as I do I see her 883 start to fall. It fell into the Honda. Now both bikes lay on the ground. We get them uprighted and I go back in the station to complain. The training manager saw the whole thing. I am mad at this point. The manager looks and says the pump was not reset so now we have two damaged bikes because of an old lady that didn't do her job correctly. The manager said the pump still had $20 from the last person so she reset the pump and we got our gas. As a result I am going to have to sue the 7-11 for the damage on my bike. The throttle grip is broken, the risers bent, mirror scratched, pipes scratched, broken break line holder on front fender, tank emblem scratch. Thunders bike scratched windshield, mirror, pipes, crash bars, knoced off her rear brake light cover.
All because we didn't use the credit card at the pump, I have waited a week to post this because Lori still feels bad about it but it was the ardent fault for not turning on the pump as I see it. They just keep telling her to push harder so she did till the bike fell over. So let this be a lesson to all those out there
watch out for the spring loaded pump switch kits now on pumps and never park near your wife's bike when she is filling up. After all that we still went to the lake and had a good time this weekend I am working on our bikes. We are trying to get 7-11 to compensate us for the damage but nothing yet. Hope you all had a good weekend !!!!!! Will let you know how it turns out.

Blade
Blade
Blade

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-09

http://www.bvrsales.com

Back to top Go down

rides Empty Re: rides

Post  twin1300 Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:11 am

Blade,

Thanks............News you can use!

...............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:59 pm

Good luck on that reimbursement....Glad you had a good ride, sorry about the bikes...

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:37 pm

Hope you get some repayment for repairs. You will have to stay on there case for a while and then you might get something.
Just remember you cant fix stupid. Glad the day turned out good thought. Keep us up on what happens.

Peace
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

rides Empty 7-11

Post  Blade Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:18 pm

well we got a call today from 7-11 seams they have turned it over to the inc. co so we will be getting wight them to see the damage
it is slight but worth getting wind shied ,scratch ,pipes screech ,on the Harley .
Honda bent pipes ,mirror ,broken grips ,bent riser's,I have fixed some thing's like the risers, and Grips
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:04 am

Thanks for the update....Keep them coming

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

rides Empty Friday the 13th

Post  Blade Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:39 am

my truck was broken in to tool all over the place lost a bunch of good tools called the cops but as usual they did nothing
said they would make a report ,well I am waiting tonight to see if they come back with the laser 9mm in hand ,don't think I would kill any one but hold him for the police I have a pair of cuffs I might let him get feeling of fear when I lock Him up wight the dog's

rides 311989063

rides 311989061

The cops can have what is left of him ,if thay get here in tine !!!!!!!
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

rides Empty friday the 13th

Post  Blade Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:03 am

Well we do have some good news we have people coming from as far as Louisiana to buy some vending machines tomorrow
we sold 3 today hope to sell 3 more tomorrow I wanted to ride but need the money to replace my tools now .I know I haven't said much about the bikes but am still riding all I can ,have a bless day

we are going to bossier city in july I am looking forward to some time off everyone here is at the rot Rally in Austin this weekend we needed to stay here for business reason .we will make the next one maybe

rides 295632688

This is my travling bike !!!!!got to love a Harley
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down